PATENTED SPIDERWEB NANO BIOTECH FILTER
Tested by DGA Direction Générale de l'Armement, TÜV Rheinland & INTERTEK
1. OUTER LAYER 100% Polyester / Water resistant / splash resistant
2. MIDDEL LAYER 100% Polypropylene/ SMS FIlter layer (Spunbond / Meltblown/ Spunbond) Antibacterial
3. INNER LAYER 65% Polyester / 35% Cotton 99.9%/ Antimicrobial Nano Fabric
A spider-web-like microstructure from the German company Freudenberg Filtration Technologies with hundreds of millions of micropores per square centimeter.
The biotech filter consists of three categories: Depth that filtrates ≥ 99 % of particles, Surface that filtrates 99.99% of particles and lastly Screen. The screen is like a sieve and is 100% effective in retaining particles larger than the filter’s pore size.
The microporous COSMO+ MASK can filtrate all particles larger than 0.3 μm diameter. The coronavirus is <0.1 μm diameter and mainly transmits through droplets and aerosols, which are generally greater than 5 μm and 1 μm diameter.
Why should we wear a face covering?
Face coverings reduce the spread of coronavirus droplets from coughs, sneezes and speaking.
They should mainly be worn to protect other people from coronavirus, rather than yourself.
When worn correctly, they should cover the nose and mouth, which are the main confirmed sources of transmission.
They can help to reduce the spread of the virus from people who are contagious, including those who have no symptoms, or are yet to develop them.
There is also evidence they can offer some protection to the wearer, although they are not a replacement for social distancing
TEST and CERTIFICATES
1. WATER RESISTANT CERTIFICATE BY INTERTEK
2. ANTIBACTERIAL CERTIFICATE BY INTERTEK
3. TEST RESULT AFTER 30 TIMES WASHING BY INTERTEK
4. TEST RESULT AFTER 60 TIMES WASHING BY INTERTEK
5. UV TESTING CERTIFICATE BY INTERTEK